Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Utah State Football Ladies Clinic

I have heard about this event for two years and I am so glad I finally went.
The whole event was free and we got t-shirts, drinks and a free pass to all the women/s sporting events.
Even though it was free, I would totally pay money to do it.
(Jodi and I both decided that this event was blog worthy.)
The football players and coaches were really enthusiastic and had us do a bunch of the drills.
ex. tackling dummies, kicking field goals etc.
I wish I would have taken pictures of the drill because it was too funny.
I did get some pictures of:
Our supporters Brady (my bro-in-law) and Justin
(who not only came to watch us but came to watch the football players and see the new field.)


The new field is SO nice! This was the first event held on it. We felt pretty darn special!

We got to see Coach Anderson's office

... and sit in his chair

We went in the locker room. Respect goes to the core values!


Here's Jodi, Whitney and Krista running through the helmet

We got to dress Whitney (my good friend from my ward) in full uniform... the size 18 shoes were a little big :)

This is Krista (my co-worker). I'm glad she came.

I love this picture of Jodi (my sister in law)

I don't know how they wear these things. They were kind of awkward.


Jodi and I got to take a picture with Justin's man crushes quarter backs Adam Kennedy and Chuckie Keaton


We all agreed- WE WILL DEFINITELY DO IT AGAIN NEXT YEAR!


1 comment: